1. At Elephant Travel Insurance we are committed to preserving the privacy of our customers and visitors to this website.
3. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Joint Data Controllers are EUI Limited (registered number 02686904) and Rock(registered number 04255878). Diamond, Bell, Admiral and elephant.co.uk are trading names of EUI Limited.
4. Rock will ask for personal information from you in a number of circumstances:
5. Rock will collect:
6. EUI Limited will collect:
7. Rock collect personal information to help us deliver an effective service as follows:
8. EUI Limited will use your information for:
9. Rock may contact you from time to time to provide you with information which we think you may find of interest. We may also pass on your details to other members of EUI Limited so that they can tell you about products or services which may be of interest to you.
Contact may be made by post, telephone, email or social media unless you have asked Rock not to contact you.
You can contact Rock at any time to remove your details from our marketing database by writing to the following address: Elephant Travel Insurance, Customer Services Department, Griffin House, 135 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1DQ. Please give your name, postal address details and your email address.
10. To opt out of marketing from EUI Limited, please click here or write to the Marketing Department, EUI Limited, Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH, who will ensure that your information is not used for these purposes.
11. We may disclose personal information to third parties including other members of our group (including Bell Travel Insurance, Admiral Travel Insurance and Diamond Travel Insurance), and third party suppliers in connection with the purposes explained above.
12. If we sell, assign or transfer the assets of our business, or if our business is merged, or enters into a joint venture with another business entity, we reserve the right to sell or transfer the databases maintained by us (including any personal information provided by you).
13. We employ security measures to protect the information provided by you from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
You should also be aware that communications over the internet, such as e-mails, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered - this is the nature of the internet. Elephant Travel Insurance cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
14. Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilises a standard technology to collect information about how our website is used by individual computers connected to the internet. Information is gathered through cookies and Web server logs which allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you.
16. Individuals are entitled to see a copy of the personal information that we have collected and maintain about them. If you wish to do this, please email us at Admiral@rockinsurance.com. We may charge a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with these details.
17. All comments, queries and other requests relating to our use of personal information should be sent by post to Elephant Travel Insurance, Customer Services Department, Griffin House, 135 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1DQ.
18. From time to time we may need to change the way we use your personal data. Where we believe you may not reasonably expect such a change we will write to you. When we do so, you will have 60 days to object to the change but if we do not hear from you within that time you consent to that change.